SENATOR BALOGUN AT MIDTERM; HE HAS BEEN DISTINGUISHED INDEED | PROVIDENCE COALITION
June 13, 2021
The sociopolitical organization that supported the aspiration of Senator Kola Balogun of Oyo South District in the 9th national Assembly, Providence Coalition has called on other legislators and public office holders to emulate Senator Balogun because his sterling performance and spirited servant-leadership approach to public service have truly distinguished him, beyond the common appellation of Distinguished we call all Senators.
In the statement released by the Publicity Secretary of the group, Senator Kola Balogun has been exemplary in his conducts, services and human relations. He has reached out to his people, both low and high, rich and poor and has made great impacts in just two years
According to the President of Providence Coalition, Prince Niran Adeyoju; "Senator Kola Balogun deserves all the accolades for what he has accomplished in just two years at the National Assembly and we are very proud of him:
* Sponsored 4 bills, including the Vigilante Bill
* Co-sponsored 5 bills
* Raised 3 Motions, supported 3 Motions
* Facilitated 9 financial empowerment schemes, including Covid 19 NIRSAL loan that reached about 400 beneficiaries with 350million in the district
* Facilitated 30 solar powered street lights
* Facilitated the reconstruction of 4 blocks of 3 classrooms with library, solar powered offices and restroom
* Rehabilitation of 4 roads; 2 in Ibarapa, 2 in Ibadan and covering 4 Local Governments in the district.
* Supply of study materials to some Community primary schools
* Donation of food items, stipends and other personal palliative efforts
* Facilitated Federal Government employments, promotions and reinstatement of many in the District.
We are proud of our darling Senator Kola Balogun and we pray God grants him more wisdom, grace and vibrant health for greater impacts as he proceeds to the second half of this term.
Rotimi Johnson -Ojasope
Publicity Secretary of Providence Coalition