With the confirmation of Senator Abdullahi Adamu as the APC Chairman, the party is certainly PDP.
Just say that Buhari spent 7 years building this final APC EXCO of PDP branch. Is this the Change they promised Nigerians ?
1. Sen. Abdullahi Adamu, Chairman, PDP
2. Sen. Ken Nnamani, Deputy Chairman (South), PDP
3. Sen. Iyiola Omisore, National Secretary, PDP.
4. Hon Victor Gaidom, Vice Chairman (South-South), PDP.
5. Osita Medener, Vice Chairman (South East), PDP
6. Once GEJ accepts the contest now, the team becomes complete, PDP.
The question is, after the APC National Convention and PDP elements having taken over leadership of the party, will they still tell Nigerians that PDP is bad?
WHO IS STONE AGED IN THIS ARRANGEMENT? PDP THAT HAS SMARTLY WALKED INTO BUHARI’S HEART WITHOUT HIM KNOWING OR BUHARI HIMSELF?
The same Buhari was all over the country telling Nigerians to vote out PDP or else corruption will kill Nigeria for a decade.
Who is now more corrupt between the PDP and Buhari’s APC led administration/government?
There’s a noticeable burden here at the APC Convention of contestants being arm twisted to announce their withdrawals. Many are shedding tears.